Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:45 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Pablo's Unban Request/Explanation - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » DarkRP discussion » Ban appeals » Pablo's Unban Request/Explanation (Closed, denied.)
Pablo's Unban Request/Explanation
PabloDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 2:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38574114

In game name: Pablo

Date Banned: 3/23/2013

Admin who banned you: John D

Ban Length: Permabanned

Type of ban: Server Ban (DarkRP)

Explain why you feel this ban is unjustified (Why should you be unbanned?) : I was RPing when NoobVsWild said he would teach me how to make wire explosives. I said ok and he showed me how to make one and I was making it by the police department. Somebody came and saw the explosive and pushed the button killing people in the area ( There was a lot of people). More people had seen the explosives and kept running over there to push the button. My Z key is used for the mic I rarely use so I could no delete it that way. when I got over there ( I was master thief and didnt have hook so I had to run) Somebody pushed the button before I could delete it killing everybody again. This happened a few more times before I went Rogue and used the hook to get over there to delete it. Then I had changed back to my regular username and Conn and John D had joined the server. I was trying to explain what had happened but I was permabanned before I could.

What evidence do you have: I have multiple witnesses including Ionic, NoobVsWild, and Jimmy the Traitor.

ConnDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 2:49 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Admins
Your appeal will suffer the same fate as nope's. A shame.

John_DDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 3:15 PM | Message # 3
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Group: Super+
Quote (Pablo)
NoobVsWild

You just cited someone who was banned for the same thing. Not the best witness. Ill write more later, on a phone.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

NeolithicmanDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 3:21 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Operators
This one is less his fault than Pablo's case. I support a ban reduction, but not an unban

John_DDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 3:30 PM | Message # 5
He had 70+ kills when he was banned Neo

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

Dropped_ElkDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 3:51 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Well from what i am reading it was because people where pressing the button and he could not fast undo it. I think he should just have a month ban.

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

PrideTheArrogantDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 4:14 PM | Message # 7
Rhodesian Leader
I think the permaban should stay, this isn't the first time he's fucked up, by far.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

John_DDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 4:33 PM | Message # 8
Pressing the button wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't there the first place

IonicDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 4:38 PM | Message # 9
Private
I didn't witness much,but I did witness people pushing the button,I have no idea who the person was but i do know it wasn't Pablo 99% of the people who died was a result of other another person. I think its should be reduced.

John_DDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 4:56 PM | Message # 10
Again the problem isnt whether or not you press the button, the problem is that but was there in the first place. FPP is having problems and he exploited these problems and made a giant fucking bomb that was too tempting not to press. The kills are under his name and he could have avoided it, but he chose not to and went on His merry way.

IonicDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 6:30 PM | Message # 11
Private
Can I ask why the bombs are for available to non admins,Why are they available at all?

John_DDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 6:51 PM | Message # 12
It wasn't realized at first, it's fixed now.

IonicDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 9:34 PM | Message # 13
Private
I'm sticking with Elk i say a month.

KaizorDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 11:26 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
There mere idea of using explosives in any context on an RP server is ridiculous. If Pablo was just a user, perma'd doesn't matter. But since he isn't, and he's a donator, I'd say a month. After that, if something similar happens like this again, perma'd no questions asked no debates. That's what I think.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

RomeroDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 7:43 AM | Message # 15
Sergeant
Group: Checked
" Any concerns regarding donations should be addressed to staff members. By donating to the server through any means, you agree to these terms with risk of ban from both this site and server if violated." -John D

Forum » DarkRP discussion » Ban appeals » Pablo's Unban Request/Explanation (Closed, denied.)
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz