Main | Future Non-Donator Ideas - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » DarkRP discussion » Server Discussion » Future Non-Donator Ideas
Future Non-Donator Ideas
HiccupDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 10:17 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Super+
I apologize for focusing on donation features for a majority of my time. Now it is your chance to give me some ideas on new regular jobs. They can't be too over powered, but be really creative. For example, I was thinking of a Journalist, has the video camera swep, and can make newspaper propaganda using /write or a different mod. Anyways, I want to give users a bit more, so I will read each idea! Also feel free to suggest things.

NeolithicmanDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-27, 1:13 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Operators
Journalist
Respected+ class
Can spawn printers that will print notes that he writes. He can sell these to people, and then print noted from the printers. Spamming these printers would be irritating, so Respected+
Maybe they could do their own type of /broadcast? That would be cool

Scout
Crime class. Part of the Gangster organization, so they can talk in Gangster chat)
Binoculars
Pistol
"Sprint" tool (Makes you go faster. If this could be made automatic for the class, that would be cool)
Decreased health (If possible)
Lockpick
Keypad Cracker

PrideTheArrogantDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 7:33 PM | Message # 3
Rhodesian Leader
Quote (Neolithicman)
Scout

Quote (Neolithicman)
"Sprint" tool
Quote (Neolithicman)
Decreased health
TF2.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

NeolithicmanDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 7:51 PM | Message # 4
Major general
I guess? Although, mostly he would be used to case, or actually scout, bases.

RomeroDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 9:51 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Group: Checked
How about you limit access to medkit and make a civilian medic and civil protection medic and for donators, (I know non donator thread just food for thought) a medic that can raid. Three new jobs, gives players something to do.

circuitbawxDate: Thursday, 2013-02-28, 9:56 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (Romero)
How about you limit access to medkit and make a civilian medic and civil protection medic and for donators, (I know non donator thread just food for thought) a medic that can raid. Three new jobs, gives players something to do.
You know how fucking annoying it is when there's a medic on and they're slow at their job?

Owner |LtB| 24/7 Minecraft Survival
Mapper |LtB| DarkRP
Server IP: ltbmc.mcph.co:25602
Version: Bukkit 1.5.1 (BETA)

former ponyfag
no bs

KaizorDate: Friday, 2013-03-01, 11:07 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Quote (Neolithicman)
he would be used to case, or actually scout, bases.
Oh that's not gonna bloody happen 77% of the time. I do still like the idea, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Added (2013-03-01, 11:04 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Romero)
civilian medic and civil protection medic and for donators
No, fuck that shit. It's so bloody annoying when I just got done from a very profitable raid and have low health, and have to go find a fucking medic who will refuse to heal me because he's with the 'gang' or something. Then I have to go medic an- just, no.

Added (2013-03-01, 11:07 AM)

Quote (Neolithicman)
Can spawn printers that will print notes that he writes. He can sell these to people
Nobody would buy the bloody things, though. That's the problem. I like the idea of him having a real-time video camera that's linked up to TVs that he can sell, and then the guy would go and get the latest action going on around town. Filming a raid, for instance. Or if there was something else going on. That sort of thing.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

NeolithicmanDate: Friday, 2013-03-01, 12:38 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Maybe give medics the ability to heal faster than the normal medkit?

Added (2013-03-01, 12:38 PM)
A /broadcast for a journalist would be good

SaffalonDate: Friday, 2013-03-01, 10:35 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
News Reporter
-Tv that you can place everywhere.
-Camera that well no shit shows live.
-Camera that you don't carry without a phygun.

SUPER HOBO
-RAPE SWEP (imagine having like 123001230 hobo's raping the cp when the gangsters just aid and they do nothing AT ALL
-Knife

KaizorDate: Saturday, 2013-03-02, 7:27 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Quote (Saffalon)
SUPER HOBO -RAPE SWEP (imagine having like 123001230 hobo's raping the cp when the gangsters just aid and they do nothing AT ALL
-Knife

Fucking fantastic idea. Implement this now, this will improve gameplay by 1337, and improve roleplay quality by 9001. All studies show that this will NOT be abused at all, rather be RPed to the fullest. Brilliant idea Saffalon, you deserve cake. Except I hate cake so I don't have any.

Added (2013-03-02, 7:24 PM)

Quote (Neolithicman)
Maybe give medics the ability to heal faster than the normal medkit?
It still sounds like it really isn't needed. If the medic sold armor along with portable health kits and vials, then I think that'd make the medic worth it. But, if it's just gonna be Dr.Kleiner running around with a super medkit, I don't think it'd be needed,.

Added (2013-03-02, 7:27 PM)
Plus I'd still have to go find a medic and all the same shit would bloody well happen. So no, unless the medic sells armor and portable health that you can pocket, has some sort of super medkit, and by having a medic it doesn't remove the universal medkit, THEN it should be added. THEN it would have an actual purpose not already taken by another thing.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Steve_Date: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 0:02 AM | Message # 11
Private
Group: Users
i like the news reporter idea but max limit it to 1 because people might abuse it for the camera and use it for protecting a base

Forum » DarkRP discussion » Server Discussion » Future Non-Donator Ideas
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz