Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:45 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Shame The Meek's ban appeal. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Shame The Meek's ban appeal. (Accepted.)
Shame The Meek's ban appeal.
Shame_The_MeekDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 4:20 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46825686

In game name: Used to be Shame The Meek. Is now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Date Banned: Tuesday Feb. 20 2013 I believe. Rough estimate.

Admin who banned you: Pride The Arrogant

Ban Length: Permanent

Type of ban (Class ban or server ban): Server ban

Explain why you feel this ban is unjustified (Why you should be unbanned): I was banned for two reasons. I was ignorant and stupid to have caused the second, but the second would have never came to be if not the first. It started when I accused Derppie, now known as [FiM]Lyra, of hacking. Later when it was found out that he was not, he countered me saying that I should be banned for accusing him because I guess I offended him. I was then banned by Pride and I took it like I should've. I accepted that I was going to be banned, even though I didn't see a valid point to my ban. I thought about that a lot. I decided I wasn't going to let one person stop me from experiencing the wonders of the great community of LtB. I then (mind you, I was very stupid to do this. I did because when asking for my ban reason, Pride simply replied with, you're not really making a fourm post right? You know I have to read that because I'm the one that banned you) created a false account, bought GMod again with my money, and started playing again. Well you can all see how that turned out. I doubt anyone remembers me but I remember them, and all the great times spent with them. My only wish is to relive those memories. I just don't see any valid point to my first ban, which in turn caused the second. I wish to play with all my old friends like Cookiesolider, Cross, Jaykay, even Derppie, and much much more. I want to say sorry if I mispelt your name, it's been awhile.

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 5:37 PM | Message # 2
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
I'm not a superadmin on TTT, so I can't decide whether or not you should be unbanned, that's up to John D/Renegade. But I'm still not happy with you. If you had made a ban appeal before making an alt, I probably would have said yes to shorten it, but you took to making an alt account after you were perma'd. I understand that shows dedication or whatever you want to say, but now that you have, I say absolutely not. Not only that, but once I compared IPs and found out you were using an alt, and confronted you about it on the server, you immediately disconnected. That's even worse. I'd like to think you've learned, but I can't, because I don't think you have.

-Support.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

DerpPieDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 5:41 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Operators
I would like to give this guy another chance. I mean a perm is kindove harsh. At least you can shorten the ban +Support 

-I felt bad when the first perma happend about a week after-

Message edited by DerpPie - Monday, 2013-04-08, 5:44 PM

NeolithicmanDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 6:04 PM | Message # 4
Major general
Wait, how long was the first ban for?

DerpPieDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 6:05 PM | Message # 5
Private
It was for perma. Then he got on a alt then that was permad.

CookieSoldierDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 6:09 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Admins
Well I wasn't there at the time of your ban, but from what I have read I think that a perma ban for accusing someone of hacking and making an alternative account is a little harsh, so I going to give a +Support on getting the ban removed.

NeolithicmanDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 6:15 PM | Message # 7
Major general
I support an entire ban removal. He should never have been perma'd for saying someone was using hacks, even if that person was staff.
He most DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN DISCOURAGED FROM APPEALING SAID BAN.
There is no reason he should have been banned in the first place, which makes the second ban illegitimate.

I'm genuinely pissed right now.

John_DDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 8:10 PM | Message # 8
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Unless you flat out insulted the staff by accusing them of cheating, you should not have been banned in the first place (I would have happily unbanned you and talked to my staff about this if you appealed, and I'm sure they would have been civilized about it too). Though I do think at this point in time (2 months since) it is appropriate to have your first account unbanned) +Support, I'll wait for my other staff)

Added (2013-04-08, 8:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Shame_The_Meek)
I then (mind you, I was very stupid to do this. I did because when asking for my ban reason, Pride simply replied with, you're not really making a fourm post right? You know I have to read that because I'm the one that banned you)

Alright this grabbed my attention Pride. What the fuck.

This appeal is accepted but remains open because of the above.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

Shame_The_MeekDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 8:17 PM | Message # 9
Private
"confronted you about it on the server, you immediately disconnected. That's even worse." If you logs do go back that far, I'm almost positive after you said it, I said something along the lines of I know, It was wrong, I'm sorry. I could be wrong about this though, if the logs date back that far could someone check them?

John_DDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 8:32 PM | Message # 10
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
I don't really care about that even more. He never has a right to tell you not to bother appealing. The point of an appeal is to be judged by staff other then your banning admin.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 9:14 PM | Message # 11
Rhodesian Leader
Quote (John_D)
Unless you flat out insulted the staff by accusing them of cheating, you should not have been banned in the first place

He did insult DerpPie.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Shame_The_MeekDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 9:36 PM | Message # 12
Private
Derppie was not staff at the time of the ban.

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 9:39 PM | Message # 13
Rhodesian Leader
My mistake on that then. That doesn't mean you didn't insult him either way.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

NeolithicmanDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 10:27 PM | Message # 14
Major general
Saying someone's hacking isn't insulting them... It's an accusation, but it's not like we haven't had popular members jack before (Frost is one of them.)

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 10:32 PM | Message # 15
Rhodesian Leader
No, he said he was hacking and also insulted him.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Shame The Meek's ban appeal. (Accepted.)
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz