Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:40 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Frost's Ban Appeal Apology - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Frost's Ban Appeal Apology (Pasting for Frost because he was banned from the forums.)
Frost's Ban Appeal Apology
ConnDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 5:36 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Admins
Hello everyone, this is Frost and I would just like to apologize to all LtB users for the insulting post that I made to defend myself. I'd like to apologize to anybody I might have offended with my actions, In particular, Renegade. I realize that what I did did not make my ban any better and I would just like to request to play on the server once again with all my friends.

I have completely removed the hacks that I had. Saying this I have completely quit
hacking for G-mod, Because I feel that i have lost a part of my soul when I got banned from LtB and I do not expect anyone to forgive me that I insulted
But I would love to play with my great friends within the LtB community.
The reason I posted the F u thread is because I was under a lot of stress that day from family/school and I just gave up.

Thank you if you even consider forgiving me for what I did.

-Frost

In the spirit of a ban appeal, I've taken the liberty of properly filling one out.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49387492

In game name: Frost

<b>Date Banned: Around Feb. 24th

Admin who banned you: I'm not completely sure. Renegade, maybe, or JD. Don't crucify me if this was wrong.

Ban Length: Permanent

Type of ban (Class ban or server ban): Server

Explain why you feel this ban is unjustified (Why you should be unbanned): Read above. But really, I do apologize to the server from the bottom of my heart. Please let me have one more chance.

Any evidence you have (Screenshots, Demos, etc): N/a

RenegadeDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 5:58 PM | Message # 2
SF
Group: Super+
This is being seriously considered, however, if it were to be decided that Frost is going to be unbanned we will need to talk about things regarding the initial ban. For now all I can say is that there is a possibility of the ban being lifted.

Off the topic, anyone who makes a shit post such as "UR A FAG NO UNBANS FAGGOT" or "I LUV U FROST COME BACK" will be edited to "I am a huge faggot please rape my face." and you will lose your current reputation.

ConnDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:10 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Admins
+Support, and we will be discussing the initial ban.

DerpPieDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:11 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Operators
If frost being unbanned is a possibility, I am all for it. But I think he should be watched carefully for a long time.

+Support

Message edited by DerpPie - Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:11 PM

NeolithicmanDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:29 PM | Message # 5
Major general
+support for an unban

GreatieDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:54 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
+support for unban, we are discussing about this, though.

Owner of LtB ZombieRP, a server with lots of experimentation!

Dropped_ElkDate: Friday, 2013-03-15, 11:59 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
I'm sorry but i cant find it in myself to support this appeal, I mean this Should be all the reason why we shouldn't bring him back. The level of immaturity shown that put the last nail in your coffin Frost.
Even tho you may have "Deleted" your hacks now, whats to stop you from re using them in the future.

- Support

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

KaizorDate: Friday, 2013-03-15, 5:11 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
I agree with Elk. I find no reason to unban him, other than he is asking us to give him a chance. I regret nothing. -Support

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Friday, 2013-03-15, 5:11 PM

PrideTheArrogantDate: Saturday, 2013-03-16, 4:36 PM | Message # 9
Rhodesian Leader
-Support, reasons stated above

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

circuitbawxDate: Saturday, 2013-03-16, 11:04 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
(neutral)Support because ragequit happens to the Revoest of us.

Owner |LtB| 24/7 Minecraft Survival
Mapper |LtB| DarkRP
Server IP: ltbmc.mcph.co:25602
Version: Bukkit 1.5.1 (BETA)

former ponyfag
no bs

RomeroDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 3:11 PM | Message # 11
Sergeant
Group: Checked
Yeah c'mon guys. A good majority of your staff has at one point, ragequitted from the server (LtB or NC) I can't plus or minus as i've never been on TTT but if the issue comes down to the ragequit you have my voice.

Dropped_ElkDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 6:56 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
It's not the fact that he ragequitted that we are upset with him Romero. It's because of the fact he used illegal 3rd party applications on our server.

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

RenegadeDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 8:38 PM | Message # 13
SF
He was originally banned for, like Dropped_Elk said, the extreme suspicion of using hacks. It was months ago and I don't remember all of the evidence but he has a VAC ban on record, could see through a disguise used by anyone on TTT and would suddenly make headshots with extreme accuracy in groups of 2-3. One night he did this and the server population started getting uppity about Frost hacking. I investigated this and found the above mentioned evidence as well as other things that I cannot remember. After conversing with John D, a decision was made to permanently ban Frost from TTT until a ban appeal was made. Instead of a ban appeal Frost made posts that are now in the "Trash" and "Hall of Fail" sections. Now he requests the ban be revoked and John D and I are still deciding what should further be done.

John_DDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 10:02 PM | Message # 14
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have yet to post here because I was extremely neutral on this. On one hand, I am usually very good with second chances. On the other hand, what Frost did was completely reprehensible. We gave him the opportunity to redeem himself, he instead spat at our community in the form of one catchy but rather stupid song, as well as a few strong words towards some staff. In addition, he DID hack, and rather then owning up for it with the possibility of getting unbanned, you deny and shoot fire at us for accusing you in the first place (See: Lance Armstrong).

You seemed like a good guy, I would have been happy to unban you had you explained yourself properly, but instead you publicly defecated on us.

So, with the considerations of arguments from both sides, consultations from staff, observation of evidence, and other factors, this appeal is denied.

Try again in about a month.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Frost's Ban Appeal Apology (Pasting for Frost because he was banned from the forums.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz