Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Chiyoko's ban appeal
Chiyoko's ban appeal
Chi-ChiDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 4:53 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In game name: Chiyoko.

Date Banned: March 13, 2013.

Admin who banned you: BeAtz.

Ban Length: One week, supposedly shortened to three days.

Type of ban (Class ban or server ban): Server.

Explain why you feel this ban is unjustified (Why you should be unbanned): I feel that this ban is unjustified as I was banned for something which did not happen. I was banned for "rdm x2 and attempted lie" when I did not RDM and was not confronted about the supposed RDMs. I do have BeAtz muted, and he may have been trying to ask me what reasons I had behind my kills over the microphone. Whether that is the case or not, I will explain what happened the round before I was banned. I saw Dr. Pealz, a traitor, hiding an unID'd body, and proceeded to shoot and kill him. After that, I found a death station and destroyed it before identifying the body that was next to it. BeAtz saw me blow up the death station and then saw the dead body next to it, unID'd, and proceeded to shoot me, for which I killed him. I was banned half way through the next round. I know not whether BeAtz checked the damage logs or tried talking to me over the microphone.

Any evidence you have (Screenshots, Demos, etc): I have no evidence.

ChocoDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 5:43 PM | Message # 2
Slutbag
Group: Admins
I will say this, I made the reason "Rdm and lying during questioning" Because when I asked you why you killed me out of the blue, you explained that I started shooting you and called you out, which didn't happen as I called you out after you started shooting me.

the ban was shortened to 3 days because I realized you didn't rdm x2. Also, I never saw you blow up a death station, you just started shooting.

"Dying isn't gonna get you any further, knob."

-Choco

John_DDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-13, 6:03 PM | Message # 3
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Group: Super+
Quote (Choco)
I do have BeAtz muted, and he may have been trying to ask me what reasons I had behind my kills over the microphone.

At that point, it is your problem. Muting admins mean you risk miscommunication with them.

That being said, I have decided to accept this appeal (Overriding Beatz's decision). Don't let it happen again.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Chiyoko's ban appeal
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz