Saturday, 2017-09-23, 6:03 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Whiskeys Ban Appeal <3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Whiskeys Ban Appeal <3 (Closed, ban shortened.)
Whiskeys Ban Appeal <3
WhiskeyDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 7:22 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In game name: |Nick| Whiskey‹З 

Date Banned: 3/5/13

Admin who banned you: pride the arrogant

Ban Length: Permanently

Type of ban: Server

Explain why you feel this ban is unjustified (Why you should be unbanned): This was my first offense on the time whole 60-70 hours I've played on this server. I think it's unruly to permanently remove someone from a server without giving a warning, especially for just RDMing one individual. Most of the times I've either heard a KOS on him, or saw suspicious activity. As every experienced player in Garry's mod, it's essential to have teamwork and friendly communication towards one another. GlitchedSystems and I we're just talking like everyone in TTT normally would, and of course, things got heated pretty fast. We would both presume one of us were either the traitor and engage in social conflicts and bicker constantly. If he is reading this, I would like to apologize if I've upset you. I tried posting on your Steam profile page, but I was limited to do so. I made a huge mistake and did not intend to ruin any good times you had. Thank you for reading. 

Any evidence you have (Screenshots, Demos, etc) All recordings I had we're before any of this happened, and only recorded my voice and froze the screen.

Added (2013-03-07, 7:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
sorry, wrong place.

PrideTheArrogantDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 7:25 PM | Message # 2
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
Moved.

Quote (Whiskey)
This was my first offense on the time whole 60-70 hours I've played on this server
I've seen you randomly KOS people ever since you joined.

Quote (Whiskey)
Most of the times I've either heard a KOS on him, or saw suspicious activity.
I was on with you, you said in PREROUND "When the round starts, KOS Glitched" or something along those lines

I don't care that you keep saying you're "inexperienced" or "new", that's no excuse for not following the server rules.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

BojangaloDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 8:06 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Admins
Pride plz give him one more chance and if he messes up again u could perma him

ConnDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 8:43 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Admins
Yea, whiskey is a cool guy, I've played with him. One more chance?

PrideTheArrogantDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 12:17 PM | Message # 5
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
I've played with him a lot, too. I don't think he deserves a second chance, to be honest, but I'll shorten the ban.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Forum » TTT Discussion » Ban Appeals » Whiskeys Ban Appeal <3 (Closed, ban shortened.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz