Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:38 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Custom Faction Application [Silver Dirt] - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » Custom Faction Application [Silver Dirt] (Faction Name: Silver Dirt)
Custom Faction Application [Silver Dirt]
supsup21Date: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 1:44 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Checked
Okay, I'm just going to mention right off the bat, that we all know that the Crimson Caravan are pretty much gone, since ToasterKnight just disapeard. We also know we need anouther active Merchent/Trader faction in the server.

- supsup21 (Kailey Barnes/Travis O'Nelly)

[b][i]IC-[/i]
[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

Silver Dirt

[b]BackStory ( At least 10 lines ) :[/b]

Silver Dirt was founded 70 years after the bombs dropped, by a man named Ysold Barnes. Ysold Barnes was a Colonel in the United States Marine Corps. Eventually after getting old, and once he realized he wasnt getting any adventure or fame, or wealth, he desided to resign and start up his own guild of traders and merchants. Ysold Barnes had no clue what his group would become in the future. Ysold went out on adventures with friends, and found priceless merchandise in the dirty wasteland, hence the name "Silver Dirt". He eventually settled down and got his younger, more compatible friends to do the finding for him. After a decade, Ysold Barnes died of old age. His desendants had no clue that he wrote a will, passing down the group. His former friends and workers began to reunite after the desendants began to find the wills that were passed on through the generations. People from all around the wastes began searching out this well known group of merchants. Desendants began migrating and bring this traders group around to different locations around the wastes. The last known location was in the East. Eventually Kailey Barnes (Small Event) finds an old will that one of the remaining traders from the last group had held onto for years. Kailey Barnes decided to accept this will, and after she accepted, the man showed her the town that the Trader Village would be set up in.

[b]What does this faction do? :[/b]

Silver Dirt sells and buys all sorts of merchandise, from weapons, to miscellanious

[b]Wich Path do you want to take ( Merchant/Military/Civilization ) ? :[/b]

Merchant/Military.
</b>

<b>[b][i]OOC-
[/i][/b]

[b]Why do you want to start your own faction? :[/b]

I want to start my own faction because I think we really need another Merchant/Trading group on the server. Since the Crimson Caravan has not been heard of for a while.

[b]Why should we accept this application?[/b]

You should accept this application because I have proven myself to be a worthy barterer, and merchant. We all know we need anouther Merchant.

[b]What are the goals of merchant factions?[/b]

The goal of merchant factions are to sell weapons/accesories for profit, in order to expand their buisness or budget.

[b]Have you already played as a faction leader in another server?[/b]

No. I have not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE

WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH

- supsup21

Message edited by supsup21 - Sunday, 2013-03-31, 1:56 AM

TuanDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 2:15 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
+Support Because:
I think that it's a good idea. it's clearly not the Followers job to act as the major trading group in the wasteland. Also, a new faction would bring more RP, due to how people can actually buy guns again. (Not that you need them to roleplay.) Now I can finally apply to join them as I did for the CC's.

-Alexis (Tuan)

AngealDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 11:10 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Operators
The backstory is good. Tuan is right, it's not the Follower's *Main* Job to supply goods to the wasteland though they are able to.

You say you want to be a merchant/Military faction? Does that mean you're going to have mercenaries for hire too?

+Support

Guard55Date: Monday, 2013-04-01, 6:56 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
YUS! +SUPPARTH!

supsup21Date: Monday, 2013-04-01, 12:17 PM | Message # 5
Private
Quote (Angeal)
You say you want to be a merchant/Military faction? Does that mean you're going to have mercenaries for hire too?
Well, Its will be kind of more of a (For those of you who have played Fallout 3) "Small Rivet City". We'll be kind of like a small society, but we're known for trade. People can stay at our town, and rent out homes/huts.

- supsup21

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 10:19 PM | Message # 6
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
ToasterKnight came back today.

Quote (supsup21)
Okay, I'm just going to mention right off the bat, that we all know that the Crimson Caravan are pretty much gone, since ToasterKnight just disapeard.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

supsup21Date: Monday, 2013-04-01, 10:40 PM | Message # 7
Private
Yeah, he popped on for 8 minutes to act as one of Matts personal tesla guards

- supsup21

Message edited by supsup21 - Monday, 2013-04-01, 10:43 PM

PrideTheArrogantDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 7:32 PM | Message # 8
Rhodesian Leader
Actually he originally came on to play as Jennifer and Matt forced him to switch

90+ hours on DarkRP.

supsup21Date: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 2:41 AM | Message # 9
Private
And then he left. Didnt even try to play as jen afterwards. I mean, im sure hes a cool guy. But we need an active Merchants Guild. Whens the last time someone has bought a weapon from the CC?

- supsup21

PrideTheArrogantDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 3:41 PM | Message # 10
Rhodesian Leader
Quote (supsup21)
Whens the last time someone has bought a weapon from the CC?
People have bought lots of other stuff, CC doesn't just sell weapons and weapons aren't particularly needed. I have an active friend who plays in the CC a lot

90+ hours on DarkRP.

AngealDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 9:58 PM | Message # 11
Private
*slams a stick on the ground*
Alright Pride, the point is that Toaster, or any other CC member hasn't been on at all except for yesterday, and toaster was afk a  majority of the time. All SupSup's trying to say is that we need an ACTIVE trading group, people want supplies and IC'ly the Followers aren't supposed to be able to supply anything more than medical supplies.

NeolithicmanDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 10:00 PM | Message # 12
Major general
Why not just add these people to the CC?

AngealDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 10:26 PM | Message # 13
Private
Because CC is an IC application faction, if no CC are on nobody can join...So SupSup is trying to make their own trading faction.

NeolithicmanDate: Thursday, 2013-04-04, 0:25 AM | Message # 14
Major general
Then change CC from IC to IC or OOC

AngealDate: Thursday, 2013-04-04, 1:00 AM | Message # 15
Private
I can't otherwise I would have, should be brought to matt's attention, or even ToasterKnight, but I don't think bringing this up in a faction application will do anyone any good.

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » Custom Faction Application [Silver Dirt] (Faction Name: Silver Dirt)
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz