Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:36 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | CHEFIS's App for a Ghouly Goo! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » CHEFIS's App for a Ghouly Goo! (Derp.)
CHEFIS's App for a Ghouly Goo!
CHEFISDate: Friday, 2013-03-29, 6:53 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
[OOC Info]  
OOC Name:  
Steam ID: CHEFIS 
What you are applying for: A ghoul character. 
Why do you want this char?: I haven't played very well with others, so I thought this would be a nice thing to help with me, I am opening my own Fallout server, and expierence is the top thing for my passive, as a ghoul, and as a human. 
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing: Yes, I do. I've never broken a rule or abused my power before. (Except the times people hate me for it.)
Proof of Admin support (Must be the equivalent of one SA or higher and must be a legible screenshot): http://imgur.com/ctSo0YB 

[IC info]

Meat didn't live in a Vault. He was one of the criers, who stood out of the vault, and waited, for help. It wasn't long, before he knew the bombs would drop. Its something that changed him though. He left the vault area, with no hope of entering, only to think of suicidal thoughts, of his family, and friends. He ran towards a bomb dropping, with closed eyes, and burned memories. He stood there, and waited. The next time he opened his eyes, everywhere he looked, he saw dirt. Just plain, dirt, with nothing but shrubs. He was happy he actually wasn't dead, and wandered around, surprised. A few weeks later, humanity started to build again. But after that, his skin slowly, started oozing, and falling off.... And falling off. Some people didn't accept him. He settled in a small place called Freeside, before getting kicked out again. He traveled, until he met another Ghoul, named, Toadstool. He still didn't remember his name, so he asked Toadstool to make one. Toadstool said Nuka. Meat soon just picked Meat. He settled with Toadstool until they said their goodbyes, and hes been traveling the wasteland ever since, look for peace, instead of an evil life of Raiders, and slaves, all around him in his world.

NeolithicmanDate: Friday, 2013-03-29, 7:33 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Operators
Wait, have ghouls been alive since the nuclear war?

RomeroDate: Saturday, 2013-03-30, 1:03 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Checked
they don't die with age.

AngealDate: Saturday, 2013-03-30, 2:40 AM | Message # 4
Private
Ghouls have been around since the war, but they can also be made by absorbing too much radiation. So that's a logical way for 'Meat' to be made. I like the backstory since the information is valid, (Aside from civilization starting up a few days after the bombs fell since most vaults stayed closed for a few decades.) I give support to this app.

TL;DR +Support

PrideTheArrogantDate: Saturday, 2013-03-30, 6:33 PM | Message # 5
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
-support because you use /charfallover to get into places like the enclave armory

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Guard55Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 5:56 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
+support I love you babeh.

KalithDate: Thursday, 2013-04-04, 10:44 PM | Message # 7
Private
Group: Users
+Support, backstory seems legit.

Guard55Date: Friday, 2013-04-05, 6:21 AM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Actually Angeal, civilization started up right away. The residents of Vault 8 had opened up their vault doors and constructed a CITY, with the help of the Enclave.

AngealDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 0:05 AM | Message # 9
Private
My bad Guard, my lore on Early Fallout isn't the best.

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » CHEFIS's App for a Ghouly Goo! (Derp.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz