Saturday, 2017-10-21, 12:45 PM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | My BoS Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » My BoS Application (I want to apply for the BoS)
My BoS Application
supsup21Date: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 7:30 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Checked
Name:

Travis O'Nelly

BackStory ( At least 10 lines ) :

I began training in the Brotherhood of Steel at the youngest age possible. Many said i was their strongest student
 and I graduated from an Initiate very quickly. My mother was a Paladin and my father was a scribe. I became a Knight
to further serve the Brotherhood and its ways. I always dreamed the Military life, the heat of the moment, and the strong
sense of pain while in a firefight. 2 years after I became a BoS, while on a patrol, I found my father in one of the junkie
towns. My superior told me to kill him, after they realized he was an Ex-Brotherhood, because he did not agree with their ways.
 I had to kill my father, to keep my promise that I would forever serve the Brotherhood of Steel. Ever since then I've been a
 very stoic person, and very heartless. After my fathers murder, I lost more and more men, driving me even deeper into the 
 heartless pit i dug myself into. I eventually lost all feeling of mind, except for taking orders, and delivering them. 

What are your talents :

Great Shot, High Endurance

Wich Path do you want to take ( Military or Civil ) ? :

Military.

Why Should we take you?

I take and give orders exeptionally well and can handle a weapon better than most, I also agree with all the ways of the
Brotherhood.

OOC-

Why do you want to join the BoS ? :

I want to join the Brotherhood of Steel because it is a very fun and good roleplaying class. Joining the Brotherhood of Steel has
allways been a dream for me. Also, there arent many active BoS members currently.

Why should we take you?

I know a fair bit of lore, and I love to roleplay. And most of the time, I shoot to miss, to improve RP preformance

What is the goal of the BoS ?

The goal of the BoS is to collect unobtained technology for themselves, because they do not trust others with it. 

Did you already played as a BoS Member in another server?

No.

Do you understand that you are not a walking tank with a Power Armor?

I understand that I am not a walking tank with power armour, nor will ever act so.

Do you readed all the BoS Related pages on the Wiki ( See below) ?

Some of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE

WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH

- supsup21

KaizorDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 11:47 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
After some re-consideration, I do believe the BoS does need more members, and the more active members the better. So, just be sure to read all the wiki pages. +support.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Friday, 2013-03-22, 9:56 PM

NeolithicmanDate: Monday, 2013-03-18, 2:26 PM | Message # 3
Major general
The goal is right.
The backstory is pretty long.
He had obviously read more than you, seeing as he got the goal right and you didn't.

Dropped_ElkDate: Monday, 2013-03-18, 3:55 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Super+
His statement of the BoS goal is acceptable because this is the founding principle of the brotherhood.

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

AngealDate: Thursday, 2013-03-21, 10:59 PM | Message # 5
Private
I like this app, the goal is correct, back story is alright. I've RP'd with them before and their RP skills are good enough. +support

Message edited by Angeal - Friday, 2013-03-22, 2:55 PM

KalithDate: Friday, 2013-03-22, 8:18 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Users
+Support, seems like a very decent RPer, overall nice app, the BoS could use some good RPers as members. Just be sure to read all of the wiki pages though. :P

Dropped_ElkDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 4:08 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Super+
Accepted contact a Super admin to add you to the white list

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » My BoS Application (I want to apply for the BoS)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz