Page 1 of 11
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » Wombat's Paladin App
Wombat's Paladin App
WombatDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 5:45 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
IC-

Name: Jared Smith

BackStory ( At least 10 lines ): Like all Brotherhood Members, Jared Was born into it. He lived in a large Californian base, close to NCR territory.  Both of his parents were scribes, and they had wanted Jared to follow in their footsteps. When Jared was still a young squire, the NCR attacked the base, killing both of Jared's parents. The survivors of the attack evacuated to a smaller base in the outskirts of the Mojave. It was here that Jared learned the skills needed to become a knight. Jared had little patience, for himself and others. While he could easily fix smaller problems, he found the trickier ones difficult, and that frustrated him. He expected himself to be perfect at what he did, and when he wasn't he berated himself harshly. When he was offered a place in the paladins, he declined, saying that he didn't think his skills were up to par. He continued training as a knight, and eventually was promoted to senior knight. Soon after, he was asked again if he wished to become a paladin. He accepted, now believing that he had trained enough. His time as a knight had given him extensive knowledge of how the Brotherhood's weapons and armor worked, and he could easily repair weapons on the field, making him an invaluable asset. He was assigned to a Field Scout team, and was issued a set of recon armor for advanced stealth missions. Most of these were solo missions, and he developed a lone-wolf mentality. Jared was sent on several scouting missions, and one mission to assassinate a valuable NCR target. Each of these missions went off without a hitch, and Jared received several commendations. He has a deep seeded hatred for the NCR, as they were responsible for the death of his parents.

What are your talents :  Stealth, Marksmanship, Weapon and Armor Repair

Wich Path do you want to take ( Military or Civil ) ? : Military

Why Should we take you?  Because Jared is a good soldier, and an even better scout with the ability to fix gear and weapons on the fly.

OOC-

Why do you want to join the BoS ? :  I think it would be a fun and interesting experience and you don't have many members.

Why should we take you?  Because I'm a fairly good RPer, with experience on many HL2RP servers, and the BoS is severely lacking in numbers

What is the goal of the BoS ?  To protect the technology and secrets of the old world. They believe that laser, plasma, and other such technology should be kept away from the public. This is why they clashed with the NCR, because the NCR had been using Old World tech to power their communities.

Did you already played as a BoS Member in another server?  No, this is my first FORP server

Do you understand that you are not a walking tank with a Power Armor?  Of course.

Do you readed all the BoS Related pages on the Wiki ( See below) ?  Yes

Message edited by Wombat - Sunday, 2013-03-17, 8:04 PM

PrideTheArrogantDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 6:12 PM | Message # 2
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
Quote (Wombat)
BackStory ( At least 10 lines ):
6 lines.

Also, make the OOC a bit longer.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

WombatDate: Sunday, 2013-03-17, 6:18 PM | Message # 3
Private
Sorry, it checked out to like, 13 lines in the preview. I'll get right on that.

KaizorDate: Monday, 2013-03-18, 7:33 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Quote (Wombat)
To protect the technology and secrets of the old world. They believe that laser, plasma, and other such technology should be kept away from the public. This is why they clashed with the NCR, because the NCR had been using Old World tech to power their communities.

Errh........Um, well not really. For now going to stay neutral....

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Monday, 2013-03-18, 7:58 AM

WombatDate: Monday, 2013-03-18, 1:03 PM | Message # 5
Private
The thing is, I'm not sure when the servers canon is. Could you give me the year? Also, the goal changes depending on which Brotherhood cell.

KaizorDate: Monday, 2013-03-18, 4:47 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Quote (Wombat)
Could you give me the year?
Off the top of my head, no. Just join the server, press F1, and it'll tell you the date and time.

EDIT: I noticed you have a NCR character, Jack Calberg. I believe I have actually played with you before, and if I am correct, I had some fun. So I'll go +support for now. Also, thinking about it, you do have a point with the goal. I was incredibly tired when I typed that up, so I probably wasn't thinking clearly. Anyways, I think you'd make for a decent to good BoS member.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Monday, 2013-03-18, 4:55 PM

TheJeffDate: Monday, 2013-03-18, 5:00 PM | Message # 7
Private
+Support

Fantastic Roleplayer, BoS needs member, i personally think his application is fine.

http://i.imgur.com/66FU6XQ.gif

Dropped_ElkDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 4:10 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Super+
Closed because already Accepted

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » Wombat's Paladin App
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz