Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:33 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | El Magicboudha's pet Flags Application. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » El Magicboudha's pet Flags Application. (The Return of Sledge man.)
El Magicboudha's pet Flags Application.
ElmagicboudhaDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 4:21 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
[OOC Info] 

OOC Name: Elmagicboudha

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31793150

What you are applying for: pet Flags
Why do you want those Flags: For now I Play the Sheriff of the Town,  with pet flags I could make my Office, make a billboard, Replace Worlds props in my office, and overall turn the Shell we call town a real one. I could also give small jobs for wasters, exemple, I could pay someone 10 caps if he helps me build the billboard, then actually set up the Billboard without asking an admin. I could set the papers on the billboard since I have the physgun also, it would give admins more time to spend on the important things.

By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the flags, and know that by having those flags it may be removed if found that you are abusing: Yes, I do.

[IC info] 
Character Name: Ivan Maxwell
Sex: Huge.

I got told to post my application here so, here it is.

Dropped_ElkDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 9:10 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Super+
Quote (Elmagicboudha)
Sex: Huge.

I lol'd Bouda is a good Rp'er but how did you get to the position of sherrif? that isnt somthing you can self appoint.

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

John_DDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 10:52 AM | Message # 3
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Group: Super+
Yeah the town is under NCR jurisdiction, we would hav to appoint you.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

ElmagicboudhaDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 2:16 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
It's all IC, The thing that looked the most like in charge of town was the CC and they helped me, everyone ( That I know of ) Consideres me the Sherrif, so, IC'ly I pretty am ( In the soft hearths of the people, but what more do I need IC'ly speaking? ). Also, when I looked around asking people, no one was in charge of town so I self Appointed myself and everyone was alright with it.

NeolithicmanDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 2:44 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Operators
Yeah. Although, this would be a good situation for a standoff between the townspeople and the NCR over the office of sherrif

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » El Magicboudha's pet Flags Application. (The Return of Sledge man.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz