Wednesday, 2017-12-13, 11:40 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | AtLeastY0uTr1ed's BoS app - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » AtLeastY0uTr1ed's BoS app
AtLeastY0uTr1ed's BoS app
AtLeastY0uTr1edDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 1:17 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
[b][i]IC-[/i][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Johnathan Wolf

[b]Back Story ( At least 10 lines ) :[/b]  I grew up in the far east in a Vault 52. The life in the vault was very dull and just plain boring. I hated it there. It was worse than hell. There were so many rules that almost anything would get you in trouble. No one would dare make a fight and face the consequences, one time I started a fight... I don't want to talk about what happened. I've always dreamed about leaving that dreaded place but, you needed the pass code only the overseer had. I made plans to get it but, I don't even think he had ever written it down! So everyday I would sneak down to the fault door and try to get the panel off, I finally did but, it was so goddamn complex! I didn't know what was what! There were so many wires I actually tought myself how some of it worked! I went there everyday for 2 years! By that time I was 15! I finally realized If I could do something bad enough I would get kicked out! I was gonna trash the whole vault when everyone was sleeping. That did the trick. I was out! I was so happy! I saw the wastelands and decided it might be better if I travel further away, Boy was I wrong. I traveled to the nearest town and holy shit. It was  terrible.It was called Goodspring. I talked to the locals about if there was a city or something nearby and they didn't know! I saw a general store and saw that It had a Shit load of guns! I was just looking for materials for a radio so I could maybe contact someone. I went in to the Tavern and it wasn't very loud I could hear almost everything they were saying. I mean I couldn't understand some of it because they were drunk. They were talking about these guys in full body armor. I was intrigued and walked over there to see what they were talking about. They said they saw two guys in full body armor with red symbols on there shoulder piece  well that is what I worked out that they said the were "smashed" as the bartender called it. I thought that this was simply amazing! I went out to search for what they were talking about. I saw them in a camp after 5 whole days of traveling! I was exhausted. I think they saw me faint about fifteen meters away. They must have came and dragged me to there camp because when I awoke I say their masks. about twenty five minutes after I woke up I asked them what they were wearing and what that red mark on there shoulder was. They said it was called "Power Armour" and that the mark was the mark of The Outcast. They started talking about this thing called the Brotherhood of Steel. I asked so many questions that I thought they might just leave me and run. I asked why they were outcasts from it and they simply said "mistakes". I was so intrigued by this "Brotherhood of Steel" I asked if they could show me were it was. They quickly refused and said they could not ever go back. I thanked them for their kindness and traveled with them for around seven days. We found a split in the round and we decided to split ways. I decided if they were going away from the Brotherhood of Steel I should just go were they came from. So I started off once more trying to find them. So that brings me to this Crimson Caravan camp. I keep telling myself they are around here somewhere.

[b]What are your talents :[/b] Mechanic, Good Shot, Quick Thinker, Stealthy, Tech "Wiz"

[b]Which Path do you want to take ( Military or Civil ) ? :[/b] Military

[b]Why Should we take you?[/b] Because I Believe I would be very helpful to your cause and help you research the Tech of the future. I want to help you explore the technology of the past and gather it in the present!

[b][i]OOC-[/b][/i]

[b]Why do you want to join the BoS ? :[/b] Because I respect what your goal is and I wish to help I am intrigued about technology of the past and the future!

[b]Why should we take you?[/b] Because I believe I can help you as I am very good with Technology.

[b]What is the goal of the BoS ?[/b] To gather Technology from the past and the present and to sty hidden.

[b]Did you already played as a BoS Member in another server?[/b] Never before because there was never any Recruiters online

[b]Do you understand that you are not a walking tank with a Power Armor?[/b] Yes I must role play and not just think I am the better than anyone here.

[b]Do you readed all the BoS Related pages on the Wiki ( See below) ?[/b] Yes.

Message edited by AtLeastY0uTr1ed - Thursday, 2013-03-07, 6:01 PM

Dropped_ElkDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 9:20 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Super+
Quote (AtLeastY0uTr1ed)
I wanted to get a car but I was short on money

Working cars are the most rare thing in the wastland you wont find some random yahoo selling them in the streets nor if somebody had one would they want to sell it. Also your backstory in no way shows how you got into the Brotherhood and the Outcasts are a Capital wastland splinter group and do not exist in Nevada.
I personally dont think you would be able to handle the atmosphear of the Brotherhood of Steel im giveing you......

- support

-Lacking depth in story
- Lacking knowledge of BrotherHood lore

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

AtLeastY0uTr1edDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 3:19 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
I edited the back story so it wasn't total shit

KaizorDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 5:46 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Oh, god.....The genericness of this app is silly. You didn't try to create anything really that special. 
Quote (AtLeastY0uTr1ed)
Why should we take you? Because I believe I can help you as I am very good with Technology.

For now, neutral. I also don't believe I have seen you before, so.....neutral.

Added (2013-03-07, 5:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh. Jhonathan. I have seen you in-game, and I do not believe you could handle the Brotherhood of Steel. So -support.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

PrideTheArrogantDate: Thursday, 2013-03-07, 7:28 PM | Message # 5
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
-Support, reasons stated above

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Guard55Date: Friday, 2013-03-29, 9:54 AM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Group: Checked
Even though this is old as... Old. -Support.

Reasons stated above.

P.S. Nyar Har I copied your comment Pride. Come at me bro!

I like penis.

Message edited by Guard55 - Friday, 2013-03-29, 1:43 PM

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Faction applications » AtLeastY0uTr1ed's BoS app
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz