Saturday, 2017-09-23, 5:54 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Whf - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Server discussion » Whf (f)
Whf
iiKillForCakeDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 7:39 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
df

Message edited by iiKillForCake - Thursday, 2015-06-04, 10:08 PM

KaizorDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 8:33 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
WAIT JENN GOT PERMAD? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  
Quote (iiKillForCake)
tied her to a chair and raped her
Oh god, I'm sick......seriously, I am. What the fuck is this?
Do we even allow this type of shit? My god, please bring her back.

Added (2013-03-11, 8:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ugh....I'm going to go vomit now. Some of you may think that I'm a pussy, but this shit really makes me feel horrible.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

NeolithicmanDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 8:43 PM | Message # 3
Major general
I support this. Jenn is a good character

Added (2013-03-11, 8:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also, I support the rule that rape RP must be consented to by BOTH parties. It was done this way on the HL2rp server I staffed for

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 8:45 PM | Message # 4
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
FORP RULES:

6. No sexually explicit details on the server. We keep a PG-13 environment on the server at all times but should you decide to do explicit acts keep it private and have it fade to black (Remember while it is OOCly ok, Icly your Character can be punished for their actions)

Pretty sure rape isn't fucking PG-13

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

NeolithicmanDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 9:26 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Alright. In light of this, I would wholeheartedly supported un-permaing Jenn

KaizorDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 10:59 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
God, I just wonder what the hell was going through their minds when this was going on.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

NeolithicmanDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 11:14 PM | Message # 7
Major general
"Sex lol" is my bet

KaizorDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 11:32 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Probably.

ElmagicboudhaDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 11:49 PM | Message # 9
Private
Group: Users
Yeah, I was the sheriff. I think I should clear some things up.

1. We never rapes her. Go look at the logs, I was just trying to scare her. ( Go lok at the logs ) I'm gettign tired of people saying I'm a rapist when I didn't.

2. I was The bad guys in this story. My goal was to slowly take over town, first by taking the head of the CC,  I didn't want to be sheriff at first, I just saw an opportunity and I took it. So yeah, I WAS A BAD SHERIFF. But I never mean't to be a good one.

3. I'll tell how it happend. First, after preparing the plan with my deputies,  I wen't to Jen's shop.  I told her about some raider's that we caught, and she came with me, then on the way, we faked an injury. So we ran to the Tower, ( we did nothing in town ) when we got there, My two deputies where waiting her up, one faking the injury, another guys that we paid was hidden , and went up when he saw us going up, blocking her path for any escape, we then shot her leg and explained our plan to her, emphasing my baddies-ness. We stripped her, KEEPING HER IN UNDERWEARS. We beat her up a little, tell her she's stupid for helping a Sheriff she never heard off, then. The Enclave Start spinning his Minigun. I shout To my deputy his name, He then proceeds to shoot Jenn, that was lying unconscious on the ground, since he was already aiming at her head, We knew we would die, it was normal to at least take her with us.

I will repeat, WE NEVER RAPED HER. I got Pk'ed by the enclave, as both my deputies. I accept my death, it's part of the game and we should all understand that, Chars get created and Chars get Pk'ed, it's normal. An I think I did the villain job really well, except for the Enclave killing us part.

Also, she asked me herself if I wanted that she Pk her herself, so I think she's taking it in a really mature way.

Message edited by Elmagicboudha - Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 0:04 AM

John_DDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 0:30 AM | Message # 10
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Executive decision time. Given the arguments from both sides, I do believe a PK revoke is in order. We will discuss it later. For now, the thread is locked.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

Dropped_ElkDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 10:03 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant colonel
The PK removal is final Jennifer lives again.

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Server discussion » Whf (f)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz