Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:36 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Enclave Armory - NOT BLOODY SECURE ENOUGH - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Server discussion » Enclave Armory - NOT BLOODY SECURE ENOUGH (Look. At. It. Immediately.)
Enclave Armory - NOT BLOODY SECURE ENOUGH
KaizorDate: Sunday, 2013-03-10, 2:13 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
So, one night on 3/10/2013 , two kids named Tyrone the First and Tyrone the Second come online, abuse some sort of speed hack, and manage to work their way into the Enclave armory, get laser rifles, armor, and laser pistols, tons of ammo, and start killing people. I note that this may seem like a ban request, but I don't have nearly enough proof besides my word. But, essentially what should happen, is that you should brick up every entrance to the Armory with about five layers of brick. Because this is silly. My point has been made.

EDIT:

I have some pictures of this on my profile, The One and Only Insanity.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Sunday, 2013-03-10, 2:15 AM

supsup21Date: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 2:27 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Checked
Anouther way to do so, is to /charfall down the elevator shaft. Might wanna find some sort of solution to that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE

WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH

- supsup21

Guard55Date: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 8:37 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Checked
Wait.. What? I thought /charfall will kill you if you fall from a great height??

Forum » Fallout RP discussion » Server discussion » Enclave Armory - NOT BLOODY SECURE ENOUGH (Look. At. It. Immediately.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz