Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:51 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | It's a conspiracy, man. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » General Discussion » Other » It's a conspiracy, man. (This shit'll blow your fucking mind.)
It's a conspiracy, man.
circuitbawxDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 5:38 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Super+
As it stands, the visible rank hierarchies in DarkRP right now are arranged like this (highest inheritance on top):
  • Owner
  • Superadmin
  • Admin
  • Special Operator
  • Operator
  • Elite
  • Trusted Donator
  • Donator

It should be noted, however, that there are higher levels of permission clearances above Owner that are supposed to be CLASSIFIED, but became apparent to me after looking into them a bit more...
I was presented with the stipulation that there must have been something higher than owner, since the Owner can only access the part of the server with our files on it, and does not have total control over the whole box.

Therefore, I present, after much toilsome research and digging into the goings-on of our own higher-ups, a correct and now UNCLASSIFIED list of clearances above Owner.
  • Cosmic - Superior exertion of power. Probably God or some deviation thereof.
  • Universal - Much power held over all. Not sure of the exact purpose of the clearance right now.
  • Astral - Astral clearance is given to interplanetary travellers (ALIENS) who exert their tendencies upon the Quasi-Astral. Probably grey, not nomadic. Nomadics are in fact their own race, but do not apparently come into play in this case.
  • Quasi-Astral - The Quasi-Austral clearance may be given to an individual who provides assistance in globally linking the server boxes together and allowing the public to access them; I suspect that this is done by using a highly developed form of wizard magic.
  • CEO - Exerts total domain over the firm that has maintains multiple other server boxes alongside ours. We are a part of his network.
  • Supervisor - a supposedly corporate figure. Very secretive. Controls the entire server box.
  • Owner
  • Superadmin
  • Admin
  • Special Operator
  • Operator
  • Elite
  • Trusted Donator
  • Donator

DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR SERVER IS TELLING YOU
IT'S A CONSPIRACY MAN
IT'S A HUGE CONSPIRACY
JUST LIKE HOW ROSWELL WASN'T PROJECT MOGUL EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE
DON'T BUY IN MAN

Added (2013-03-25, 5:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
NO R INSANE I SWAER

Owner |LtB| 24/7 Minecraft Survival
Mapper |LtB| DarkRP
Server IP: ltbmc.mcph.co:25602
Version: Bukkit 1.5.1 (BETA)

former ponyfag
no bs

ConnDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 5:39 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Admins
Go to bed.

circuitbawxDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 5:39 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (Conn)
Go to bed.
YOU WON'T BE SAYING THAT WHEN THE ASTRALS COME TO GET YOU.

Mapper |LtB| DarkRP

former ponyfag
no bs

PrideTheArrogantDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 11:59 AM | Message # 4
Rhodesian Leader
The best part is that owner isn't even a real rank on DarkRP, Hiccup just uses superadmin

EDIT: You forgot about Respected

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

John_DDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 3:12 PM | Message # 5
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
You also forgot "how about no"

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

HiccupDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 11:06 PM | Message # 6
Major
Uh........haha cool. I AM NOT THE COSMIC"S BITCH

KaizorDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 11:36 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Oh god, after spending years of my life wandering in the dark looking for big foot, this has opened my eyes to the true owners of LTB. Thank you, Circuit, you have made me believe in the Astrals, the Cosmic, so on and so forth.

But, wait what if....

My god.....

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

HiccupDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 4:56 PM | Message # 8
Major
The best part is that owner isn't even a real rank on DarkRP, Hiccup just uses superadmin

Tyranny is not in my interests. I believe equality is the way our community shall be run. Unlike my predecessor Kim Jong Il:"Nucrear Waru Fare!"

NeolithicmanDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 5:18 PM | Message # 9
Major general
How dare you disrespect the Superior, wise, respected, brilliant, unique, Dear Leader, who is a perfect incarnation of the appearance that a leader should have, leader of the people, sun of the communist future, shining star of Paktu Kim Jong-Il

John_DDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 8:54 PM | Message # 10
I'm just going to leave this here.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 7:26 PM | Message # 11
Rhodesian Leader
LOLOTICS

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

RenegadeDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 0:20 AM | Message # 12
SF
On the topic of gun control, I have a few arguments to bring up.

1st is the Second Amendment, reserving the right to bear arms. This was created if a situation involving a tyrannical (excuse my spelling, steam browser no spell check) government in the U.S. were ever to arise. A very simple idea: if citizens have big guns and the government has big guns the citizens would be able to properly defend themselves more or less in a situation of citizens v. an American tyrant or a similar case. If the citizens lose more and more big guns and the government keeps all of their big guns, citizens are less capable of defending themselves. An example here is a proposed restriction on semi-automatic weapons. If it passes, citizens have only hunting rifles and shotguns as compared to fully automatic weapons, that is if the executive body seizes complete control of the nation and attempts a "pacification" program on the U.S. (this is the most likely as compared to other civil war situations of the U.S. with military takeover being second). I'd like to add an unrelated note to this: don't assume I'm a conspiracy theorist nut for bringing this up. I'm not saying it's going to happen, just saying it is possible just like anything else.

2nd Simple defense in the home, neighborhood, etc. More guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens citizens means less crime, look up graphs on the issue from the 1970's-present if you don't believe me.

3rd Many American ideals are based around guns, as ridiculous as it sounds. A look at popular culture shows, action movies such as "The Bourne Supremacy" and "Taken" show a protagonist using guns heavily. American musicians often include the use of guns in lyrics: Miranda Lambert's "Gun Powder & Lead" and Five Finger Death Punch's "Bad Company". Video games are often created on the basis of FPS or first-person shooter in which the player often plays as a member of military using high tech assault rifles to blast away opponents. Games with record breaking sales have used this genre, including the "Halo" and "Call of Duty" series.

4th Gun ownership is a unique feature to the U.S. and one of the great freedoms we, as U.S. citizens, enjoy. Few superpowers in the world allow the ability to own a weapon without miles of red tape. It is one of the features of America that makes America "'Merica", for better or worse.

John_DDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 10:13 AM | Message # 13
Renegade, why ar you talking about fake politics? We are talking about the shit that goes down behind the scenes.

circuitbawxDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 10:56 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant colonel
Gun control's only a tiny fraction of real stuff, man, we need to be more worried about the aliens.

Mapper |LtB| DarkRP

former ponyfag
no bs

KaizorDate: Thursday, 2013-04-04, 4:47 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant

WAIT

HOLY SHIT

THE FUCKING ASTRALS TOOK THE PANDAS, MAN! GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER!

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Forum » General Discussion » Other » It's a conspiracy, man. (This shit'll blow your fucking mind.)
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz