Saturday, 2017-10-21, 12:45 PM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Pablo's Operator Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Staff applications » Archive » Pablo's Operator Application (Denied due to permaban from server.)
Pablo's Operator Application
PabloDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 5:50 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In Game Name: Pablo/Mexican Pablo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38574114

Name: Zeke

What server am I applying for: LTB DarkRP

Why I should be approved: I am currently Trusted Donator on LtbRP. Every day I see rule breakers but when I try to voteban them theres not enough votes. With operator I could finally ban them. Ltb is the greatest server I have been on but I see rule breakers often. I am not talking about RDM only there are FearRP breakers, InvisibleRP breakers, Propkillers,propspammers,proppusher,proptrappers,etc. RDM is the worst to me over all. With Operator I could see if I can get their weapons back (Been a while since I have been on other server so I dont know if I could spawn weapons or not) if they get RDMed.  Also, as operator, I would try to make the experience for new people/everybody the best experience they could possibly have. Multiple times when I was on LTB people crashed the server with props. With operator I would take care of it as soon as possible. The same thing with massive spawnkilling. I would love to see this server was no rule breakers at all. If I get operator I will try to make this happen the best I can. Also if people do not know the rules I will make sure they read the rules or they will have to pay the consequences.

Previous Experience: I have been operator on 1 server and Trusted on 2 other servers. When I was operator on the one server there would be tons of RDM. I stopped them as soon as it happened. That server was not as popular though and it has been a while since I have been on it. I usually spend time on LTB now because its the best server in my opinion. I would kick the rule breakers for RDMing once then ban them if they come back and continue to RDM.

How long have I been playing?:On gametracker I am about 90 hours

What time do I play?: 5:00 to 12:00 EST

Have I ever been banned?: No I have not.

Thank you for reading my post. If you ask Ionic Or Steve they will say I would make a good Operator.I dont think this app will do very well though. Good day/night (whenever you read this)

-Pablo

Message edited by Pablo - Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 7:43 PM

PrideTheArrogantDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 5:58 PM | Message # 2
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
Sounds like you repeated yourself, quite a lot.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

KaizorDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 11:13 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
As Pride said, it looked like you repeated yourself a lot. But atleast you made the application a decent length, I suppose, so I'll stay neutral on this one.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

PabloDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 4:57 PM | Message # 4
Private
Did not think it would be a good app.

NeolithicmanDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 5:05 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Quote (Pablo)
I could see if I can get their weapons back
You couldn't spawn weapons, but you could either pay them back or just ask an admin to.

IonicDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 8:50 PM | Message # 6
Private
Pablo you are a GREAT player you know every rule in the game,sure you have some repeats,and a your a little young but you are great,you warn,you try,and you do everything in your power to stop Prop Killers and others who don't follow the rules,so I +Support

AmariDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 9:08 PM | Message # 7
Private
Pablo, I know you as a great player on the LtB DarkRP server and I also have come to you as you have now been a good friend of mine. You show very well that you know the rules of the server and I can tell you try your hardest to try to get rid of rule breakers. I + Support you.

PrideTheArrogantDate: Thursday, 2013-03-21, 8:40 PM | Message # 8
Rhodesian Leader
-Support, because every 3 seconds you ask me some pointless question about your app

90+ hours on DarkRP.

NeolithicmanDate: Thursday, 2013-03-21, 9:16 PM | Message # 9
Major general
It's not his fault he's anxious...

Dropped_ElkDate: Friday, 2013-03-22, 10:24 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Still fround upon

Owner of [LtB] Serious Fallout RP

PrideTheArrogantDate: Sunday, 2013-03-24, 3:46 PM | Message # 11
Rhodesian Leader
Safe to say that this application is DENIED because you were permabanned.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Forum » Staff applications » Archive » Pablo's Operator Application (Denied due to permaban from server.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz