DerpPie's TTT App
DerpPieDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 9:00 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Operators
Name:Cody Shelton
Current IGN: [FiM]Lyra

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33650665

What server(s) are you applying for: TTT

Why you should be approved: Well I am on frequently. Sometimes five hours a day. About my age, No i am not power hungry  I am young but mature when needed I am not one of those people who
scream in the mic or get mad easily. There is a exception where somethings do set me off when people talk about my mother. The reason why is she is passed. I will try to help out as much as I can.
I want to try to keep the server in control when there is no other admins/op's on. I have been in many situations where I was getting rdmed and there was no one on to help. I do not revenge rdm/Justice kill. If the people are rdming me on TTT I just sit there and take it I let there karma get lower if they are rdming. I am very judgemental on my self I take mistakes and turn them around of what not to do.

Previous experience: I was a mod on a TTT server that went down about a year ago.

How long have you played on the [LtB]server?:I don't know exact time the first time i joined the server was on august.

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: During the weekday around 2PM Or 6PM

Have you ever been banned from the server?: Yes. A 10 Minute ban from John D. And a One minute one from Renegade.

If YES when and why? For John D's 10 minute ban i asked for the punishment from him cause i feel bad when I Accidentally  killed someone. I asked John D for this ban because I accidentally killed the detective when he was shooting around me thinking he was a T i shot him. Renegades ban was because I Accidentally prop killed someone.

Edited by Renegade: My 10 year ban on DerpPie was when he was screwing around with Frost and got a little excited. He asked what his punishment was and said something along the lines of "What, are you going ban me for 10 years?" as a joke. As you can imagine, for everyone but DerpPie, it was very funny.

ConnDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 10:14 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Admins
+support, why aren't you an OP already?

DerpPieDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 10:29 AM | Message # 3
Private
Thanks Conn! <3

NeolithicmanDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 2:43 PM | Message # 4
Major general
+Support

CookieSoldierDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 5:12 PM | Message # 5
Private
+Support

RenegadeDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 2:04 PM | Message # 6
SF
Group: Super+
+support, he has been here long enough and I haven't seen any rage or rule breaking out of him that would provoke administrator intervention. There is, however, his excitability. He may want to calm it down a bit so as to avoid situations with 10 year bans.

alyfayDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 10:26 PM | Message # 7
Private
+Support You would be a great member of staff

PrideTheArrogantDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 8:49 PM | Message # 8
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
+support didn't we see this coming already

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

ConnDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 11:54 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Congratulations on OP, Derppie. Locked.

Forum » Staff applications » Archive » DerpPie's TTT App
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz