Friday, 2018-12-14, 11:22 PM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Kaizor The Gealtach - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » DarkRP discussion » Lore » Kaizor The Gealtach (Part 1????)
Kaizor The Gealtach
KaizorDate: Wednesday, 2013-02-20, 6:02 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Kaizor ignored the snow, falling lightly onto his overcoat as he walked down the abandoned street. It was nice, this was the best weather they had gotten by far. Only 2 feet of snow, quite the amazing thing. But Kaizor didn't think about that, he thought of the life ahead of him. As soon as he stepped into the compound, as soon as those blast-resistant doors closed behind him, his life would be forever changed, for better or for worse. Well, his life was practically already over, his family taken away to the gas chambers and acid pools of City 45's Nexus. He wondered if he would meet the same fate, thrashing around in a pool of acid as his body melted, or struggling to take in air as a tight room filled with poisonous gases. He took one last look at the picture of his family, a single tear freezing on his cheek as he continued on his way. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted somebody following him, and doing a damn good job of it. Kaizor only noticed him because a hobo on the streets, seemingly forgotten by the MPF's steel-toed boots, begged for tokens from the man. The hobo was quickly silenced by a flash of white, fresh blood spewing from his neck. The man following me did a good job of hiding the corpse, though. However unnecessary that seemed, what was done was done, and Kaizor didn't consider it for another moment. Kaizor quickly fled down a dark and narrow pathway to the right of him, the snow falling heavier by the minute. Kaizor stepped to the side and hid behind a column, then waited for the man to walk down the path. He did, and Kaizor leaned against the wall, trying to make himself as small as possible. It worked, the man walked right past him, not even blinking an eye. In fact, the man didn't have real eyes. They were dark titanium eyes, seemingly completely black against the shadows of the building next to him. Kaizor quickly grabbed the man by the neck, and asked, "Why are you following me? Hm!?" Kaizor tightened his hold on the man's neck, not wanting him to so much as whisper. "I-ggh-am a friend....." the man replied in a incredibly quiet voice, his throat being somewhat squashed. "I don't believe you, why should I trust you?" Kaizor whispered back. "I know.....your family......my f-friends wish to-GHgh-meet you...." the man answered, barely able to breath. Kaizor let go of him, then quickly bent his arm back at an odd angle, removing the blade  from the man's grasp and pocketing it. "AHHHHAHA!" the man screamed. To silence him, Kaizor hit his elbow against the man's temple, effectively knocking him out. But it was too late, for a scanner overhead had heard the commotion and turned to Kaizor, no doubt feeding this footage directly to the Nexus. There goes my shot at joining in on the fun.... Kaizor thought to himself as he ran down the pathway, nearing the sewer system as bright flashes of light from the scanner captured his every move. He could hear the dull whine of the MPF's patrol trucks, but ignored it. He jumped into a exposed sewer drain, landing with a loud SPLUDGE into the murky water. Kaizor believed he had escaped the MPF, as the scanner couldn't fit down the hole, but was quickly corrected as the dark glow red glow of a MPF's mask comes into view, and a bullet tears through his leg. Collapsing onto one knee, Kaizor awaits the bullet that would extinguish his life, and smiled as a sharp pain hit his temple and everything faded to black.

What'dya guys think? If you guys like this, I'll try and make some more.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Monday, 2013-03-25, 10:27 AM

PARANOiADate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 6:51 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Checked
kaizor who?
Is he like, nameless or something?
And what I skimmed through wasn't that bad. It was pretty good, 8/10.

KaizorDate: Thursday, 2013-02-21, 7:50 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Kaizor is his nickname, yes, and I haven't actually thought of a real name for him so...yeah. Gealtach stands for Insane, by the way. IF I make a part two you might find out why he's insane. I don't know if I will though.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Steve_Date: Thursday, 2013-03-21, 9:25 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
so many words so close to each other -,- rondonculous <- spelled wrong

KaizorDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 10:26 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
I put that in my story? rondonculous?

Message edited by Kaizor - Monday, 2013-03-25, 10:28 AM

Forum » DarkRP discussion » Lore » Kaizor The Gealtach (Part 1????)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2018 Free web hostinguCoz