[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Grenades Out Application
Grenades Out Application
GrenadesOutDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 10:19 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In-Game Name (If Minecraft, Nickname if applicable): 

Steam ID/Minecraft username (SteamID is in the form of STEAM_0:0:000000):  STEAM_0:0:35863194

Name: (Last name not required, but recommended.) Danny Leon

What server(s) are you applying for: TTT

Why you should be approved: I believe I should be approved because of how fun TTT is. There are times when I am on the LTB server and there are no admins that "trolls" come in and ruin the fun for everyone. I want to maintain the peace of the game while of course having fun. I have been playing on the server for quite a while now and I think if you were to ask Cross and Renegade they would remember me due to how much I have played with them. Thats really it.

Previous experience: None really. I was the host of a minecraft server for a good bit if that counts.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for?: I am not exactly sure. It has been a while since I played. But there was a week straight where all I did was play in the server. Then mid terms and important things came up so I wasnt able to play as much. It has been probably a month or two of me being in the actual server in small doses of times.

How long have you been with the LtB community in general?: I started with the TTT server since thats all I use Gmod for. My friend and I were looking for a server and we clicked yours.

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: In between 4-8, 8 being the earliest me getting off. 

Have you ever been banned from the server?: No I believe I was kicked.

If YES when and why? It was that I got out of line with a mod/admin due to a misunderstanding(RDM) and said a few things I shouldnt have.

ConnDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 11:40 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Admins
-support. Today was the first day I've ever seen you.

Keep playing, though. We love regulars.

PrideTheArrogantDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 11:57 PM | Message # 3
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
Quote (GrenadesOut)
How long have you played on the server you are applying for?: I am not exactly sure.

http://www.gametracker.com

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

GrenadesOutDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-03, 8:15 AM | Message # 4
Private
Quote (Conn)
-support. Today was the first day I've ever seen you.
I have played with you before. You me and Renegade and JFK Has Swag were playing on the map that is a kids bedroom in an attic thats huge. It was in February though because I wasn't able to play a lot due to testing last month. Its fine though it was worth a shot. Im going to try to play more often now since I have nothing stopping me and hopefully get to meet more people.

DerpPieDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 10:45 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Operators
I havent seen you on at all. Except for three days ago. I am going to go with a - Support becuase taht first time i saw you on about three days ago you asked me what the forums were to apply for operator you seem quite anxious to get it and thats giving me the thought that you are power hungry.

NeolithicmanDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 11:07 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Quote (DerpPie)
and thats giving me the thought that you are power hungry.
wat

DerpPieDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 0:05 AM | Message # 7
Private
Quote (Neolithicman)
wat
Well think about it if this is the first time he joined and he instantly wants operator.

NeolithicmanDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 0:22 AM | Message # 8
Major general
Well, 1. It isn't the first time, and 2. Seriously, wat.

circuitbawxDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 9:20 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Super+
Quote (Neolithicman)
2. Seriously, wat.
I don't understand what you mean by "Seriously, wat." Seriously, wat's the point.

Back in the days of HZ, people tried to join just because they wanted op or admans on PERP, didn't care about the community. It turned me off nonsexually.
Even though I hated the community.

It's not too hard for me to understand that you seem quite anxious to get it and thats giving me the thought that you are power hungry. At least from what Derppie said.

But this guy's not applying for a clan, he wants operator on TTT.

I say I'd like to see him on more, 'cos I've seen him like twice, and I'd either do + or - depending on how I see him play.

If he's good and making a commitment to play on LtB's servers then I say give him op. until then I'm neutered.

Owner |LtB| 24/7 Minecraft Survival
Mapper |LtB| DarkRP
Server IP: ltbmc.mcph.co:25602
Version: Bukkit 1.5.1 (BETA)

former ponyfag
no bs

GrenadesOutDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 11:22 AM | Message # 10
Private
@DerpPie you have got it wrong. Not once did I mention wanting to becoming an operator. Everyone was talking about it in the game so I went out on my own seeing that I was on the server a while(February) that maybe I had a chance. And no I'm not power hungry as you say. I can honestly care less about being an operator. It's just something I wanted to see if I could achieve. I'm still going to be on the server frequently so yeah I will try again once I feel I might get accepted. Edit: I also have a picture on my phone(which I am using right now) that is a picture of the forum name so I can go an apply so I'm sorry everything you said there was not true.

Message edited by GrenadesOut - Saturday, 2013-04-06, 11:24 AM

NeolithicmanDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 12:48 PM | Message # 11
Major general
He was just reading into it too much. Calling someone "Power hungry" because they apply too early for your taste is a bit much. You can't exactly detective someone's motives from a day's interaction.

I am neutral for now, to let you get back into the swing of things.

Message edited by Neolithicman - Saturday, 2013-04-06, 12:51 PM

Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Grenades Out Application
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz