Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:39 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Lust the Envious' DarkRP Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Lust the Envious' DarkRP Application
Lust the Envious' DarkRP Application
AmariDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 9:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In-Game Name : Lusty

Steam ID/Minecraft username : STEAM_0:1:38430510

Name: (Last name not required, but recommended.) Lyle Zucker

What server(s) are you applying for: DarkRP

Why you should be approved: I believe I should be approved due to me having a decent knowledge of the server rules and admins. I always try to get rid of RDMers, Prop Lockers, etc. I've loved my stay with the LtB community and I would love to become more of a part of this community. I have a pretty good relationship with a lot of the people on the server. As an operator I would try my hardest to also make the community an amazing stay for anyone I could (even though I feel like the community is fantastic as is.) Also with operator I'd be able to get rid of the RDMers, prop lockers, people breaking rp, etc. I'd be able to give back the weapons to a RDM victim, and not have to make them spend more money on purchasing a weapon they shouldn't have lost. The LtB servers have been the greatest experience i've had on GMod and I wish to be a greater part to the community.

Previous experience: I haven't had any experience with being an admin on any servers (other than a facebook page which plays no significance), so I have no past expirence other than being an donator on the server.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for?: I've played on the DarkRP LtB server for about 45 - 50 hours.

How long have you been with the LtB community in general?: In general, I think i've been with the LtB community for about a month and a half.

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: It really can depend on what the week is due to my parents being divorced, but on a normal day I could be playing from 7 PM - 12 AM.

Have you ever been banned from the server?: No, I have never been banned from any of the LtB servers.

Thank you for reading my application, it's not the greatest, but it's something.

Steve_Date: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 9:44 PM | Message # 2
Private
I barely seen you on the server , til a few days ago.You seem so far a decent player. Neutral ~

KaizorDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 10:05 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
I have played with you before, quite a bit, and now after some re-consideration I do think you would be, at least, a decent operator. However, this post may be slightly biased, so I'd request that this not sway anybody else's opinion. Also, due to the apparent lack of active admins (at least from my experience) the more operators we have who are active, the better and cleaner the server will be. You are also an Elite, so that definitely makes a difference in my eyes. +support.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Monday, 2013-03-25, 2:07 PM

PrideTheArrogantDate: Thursday, 2013-03-21, 4:41 PM | Message # 4
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
Quote (Amari)
I'd be able to give back the weapons to a RDM victim, and not have to make them spend more money on purchasing a weapon they shouldn't have lost.
Ops can't spawn weapons.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Steve_Date: Thursday, 2013-03-21, 9:36 PM | Message # 5
Private
And reimbursing someone for getting killed ? its RP , getting the RDMer banned should be good enough. + the weapons are fairly priced

John_DDate: Thursday, 2013-03-21, 10:52 PM | Message # 6
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Group: Super+
Quote (Steve_)
its RP , getting the RDMer banned should be good enough.

It isn't. Users shouldn't have to involuntarily pay their weapons for an RDMer to get banned.

That is still reserved for Admin+

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

AmariDate: Friday, 2013-03-22, 0:35 AM | Message # 7
Private
I've come to realize after Pride's statement that Ops can't spawn weapons and I want to apologize for providing that in my app.

NeolithicmanDate: Friday, 2013-03-22, 7:21 AM | Message # 8
Major general
Group: Operators
No big deal. It's fine

Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Lust the Envious' DarkRP Application
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz