Saturday, 2017-09-23, 6:05 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Ionics Operator Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Ionics Operator Application (LtB Application)
Ionics Operator Application
IonicDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 10:33 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In-Game Name: xXIonic_2016Xx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50957651

Name: Hector Haro

What server(s) are you applying for: LtbRP

Why you should be approved: I am a trusted donator,I play on this server everyday(If my wifi works),i help around the server helping new people who don't know much about role,and i try to kick/ban the people who are prop killing,prop blocking,prop climbing,RDming,Nlring,and some other stuff that is against the rules.I try my hardest to keep the server running when the admins aren't on.

Previous experience:I help around some sandbox servers & was an admin for a while on a RP server before they shut it down.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for:About 110 Hours

How long have you been with the LtB community in general?: Since it started maybe a few weeks off not 100%.

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: 4:00 pm school days/11:30ish am on weekends

Have you ever been banned from the server?: once when i didn't know the rules months ago,was because i logged off when admin was talking to me.

Message edited by Ionic - Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 11:13 PM

KaizorDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 11:09 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
What name do you commonly use on DarkRP? Because that, to me, makes a huge difference. Otherwise, this app is bare bones and slightly generic, so I'd be neutral bordering on -support.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

PrideTheArrogantDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 8:21 PM | Message # 3
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
-support. Heard a lot of bad things about you, seen some too. App is way too scarce.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

IonicDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 8:41 PM | Message # 4
Private
hmm I don't recall me doing anything bad,can you please explain some?

PabloDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 8:45 PM | Message # 5
Private
App might be short but I have seen him ingame and he has always been friendly and warns people and attempts to votekick/voteban them if they do it again

+support

Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Ionics Operator Application (LtB Application)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz