Monday, 2017-11-20, 6:51 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | DarkRP elite app - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » DarkRP elite app (Thank You LtB for DarkRP)
DarkRP elite app
Steve_Date: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 0:41 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello , im not sure if this is a possible app or not but...

The reason i want to become an elite is to began my training towards a future staff member at the DarkRP ( and only DRP server ) server. Ive been really active these past two weeks and started to notice a pattern amongst this server at night time,late.I normally get on around 6-7ish EST time and continue to play till like 11-12ish on week days and about 12-14 hours on weekends, but around 11ish at night on weekdays there always be a person that jumps on the server and decides to prop kill,i try my best to stop it how ever i put up a vote,no one votes -.- . So i continue to handle the situation the best i can,it has became a habit like thing these past weeks , and i dont mind trying to help.I have dedicated my gmod career to this server.I like to help and can be patient,i'd like to trial as this elite rank till approved to become a fellow staff.I have experience, but not on a gmod server, i have got used to the commands so far,i was admin on several minecraft servers,and forums.i was about OP on 2 servers and it went great,the commands are similar to gmods.

Thank You for reading, i would also like to thank all the current really active staff on the DarkRP (john,pride and circuit) wonderful people.If i dont make this rank ill continue to help gradually as i do now.

Added (2013-03-19, 0:41 AM)
---------------------------------------------
also im a donater dont know why it hasnt been updated on forums yet

KaizorDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 7:23 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
I don't believe we actually have a 'elite' group. We have donator, trusted donator, and then the staff ranks.

Or do you mean you want to be an operator? Because then you should fill out a proper application.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 7:28 AM

Steve_Date: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 7:35 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
I had more but the whole page resubmissed and erased my whole reply

Last name: i like to go by Steve or Steve W.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58550509
Why you should be approved: I love the DarkRP and would like to help put more into it,i want to help out more.
Times (EST) - 6-10 Hours on Weekdays and 10-14 hours on weekends. not exact times becuase i get on at different times of the day mostly bulk times though

KaizorDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 7:38 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Okay, so you work on filling that out more.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

NeolithicmanDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 11:48 AM | Message # 5
Major general
Elite is given to those who are trusted. It's not really applied for, because it isn't a staff position

John_DDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 11:59 AM | Message # 6
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!
Group: Super+
We have a newly made elite group. However, there aren't applications for it (at least if we are following old NC rules).

If you really want to apply for a position, it starts at Operator. We give elite to those we trust with it but don't want to be burdened with full staff.

DDRPian, NCDRPian, TTT Owner, FORP Co-owner, Minecraft Co-owner, DarkRP super admin, ZombieRP super admin

Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » DarkRP elite app (Thank You LtB for DarkRP)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz