Jaykay Op App 3
JaykayDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 2:46 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In-Game Name: TheOfficialJaykay - Or anything related to Jaykay I guess

Name: (Last name not required, but recommended.)  Jaryn Wright

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41108571

What server(s) are you applying for: LtB Trouble In Terrorist Town

Why you should be approved: I have played on this server for quite a while now so I would say I'm a very active player now. I really want to help the server with people that try to ruin the game for people, mainly rdmers and hackers e.t.c. Also a lot of the time I play it the is not really any staff online, I just think I could add to the server! Also a lot of people know me and I get along with most people that play!

Previous experience: No previous staff experience

How long have you played on the [LtB]server?: I joined the server in January 2 days after I got the game!

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: Typically on a weekday (because of school) in EST it would be about 11 am/12 pm when I would start, but on a weekend It will normally be a lot earlier and a lot longer!

Have you ever been banned from the server?: Yes

If YES when and why? For changing my name in game and being auto kicked for 10 minuets!

Hope you take my application into consideration, Thank you for taking your time to read it!

Jaykay XD

Message edited by Jaykay - Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 5:28 PM

KaizorDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 7:39 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Quote (Jaykay)
I think it was the first server I played on when I got the game!
That's useless. Did you get it in December? November? January? Be specific. This is also incredibly bare bones. But, as per usual with TTT, I will remain neutral.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Jaykay Op App 3
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz