Saturday, 2017-10-21, 12:43 PM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | ZeddSigma's Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » ZeddSigma's Application (Operator For DarkRP)
ZeddSigma's Application
Zedd6171Date: Friday, 2013-03-08, 10:20 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In-Game Name: Zedd Siggums 

Name:Matt Marley

Steam ID: ZeddSigma

What server(s) are you applying for: LtB DarkRP

Why you should be approved: I feel I should be approved because I've noticed times when there's no admin on the server and I can only try a voteban/votekick on a player who is repeatedly offending the rules, and most of the time the voteban'kick wil not get passed. I hope to apply for a staff position because these problems could then be avoided. I also help any players that are in need. (I also have a bit of a comical side so when I'm around I hope to make people laugh, but also be strict with the offenders.) Also, I a looong time ago I helped with some serious propkillers get banned when no staff was on with the help of Choco

Previous experience: I've had previous experience with my own GMod Server which is now long gone, and a Minecraft server which is not up as well due to my not playing it anymore.

How long have you played on the [LtB]server?: I have been in the LtBRP since mid to late 2012, I begun in early September if I remember correctly

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: I'm usually on in the afternoon around 5 p.m EST

Have you ever been banned from the server?: No, To my knowledge I have not been banned from LtBRP it is my favorite server, I hope to never be excluded from it

If YES then why? -

-Zedd

PrideTheArrogantDate: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 12:12 PM | Message # 2
Rhodesian Leader
Group: Super+
Sounds a bit generic. Also, when I've been on with you recently, you haven't done much of RPing.

DarkRP superadmin, ZombieRP superadmin, FORP superadmin, TTT (super)admin.

90+ hours on DarkRP.

Zedd6171Date: Saturday, 2013-03-09, 1:58 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
True, I don't exactly RP when there's only like 5 people on the server ( Cause usually no one is ) but when its around 8+ I'll RP as a dealer, CP or some crime class.

KaizorDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 11:50 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Have you donated? And have you been on recently? And what name do you prefer to go by? If I don't know how you actually behave in game, good or worse, I'm going for a neutral.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » ZeddSigma's Application (Operator For DarkRP)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz