Saturday, 2017-09-23, 6:00 AM
banana juice
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Dr. MuffinMan's Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Dr. MuffinMan's Application (I've got a bad feelin' bout this.....)
Dr. MuffinMan's Application
sommolDate: Monday, 2013-03-04, 5:40 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
In-Game Name: Dr. MuffinMan (I change my RP name usually to Lukas or Yakuza)

Name: Michael D.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27867125

What server(s) are you applying for: LtB DarkRP Server

Why you should be approved: I have been on the server for quite a decent time, and although you may have not seen me, I have been trying to help the people of the server (who may not know rules extensively) without any high rank. I'd really like to make the server more enjoyable and rule-breaker free for everyone, as it seems I am often on when there is no admins, and troublemakers run around crazily.

Previous experience: I have never been an admin on a RP server ('cept for this obscure one I can't find anymore), but I am a Super Admin on a TTT server called DCS, steam group page here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dcs_server

How long have you played on the [LtB]server?: I don't know the exact time, but minutes has to be 900+ and counting, and at least a few weeks (5+) of actually playing regularly.

What time of day do you play the most often (Please in EST)?: Anywhere from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM weekdays, sometimes around 8PM-ish, varied on weekends.

Have you ever been banned from the server?: No.

If YES when and why? ~

Extra Info: Now, I ain't lookin' to be some admin in a day, but I'd like a failed attempt not come between me and the server. G'day!

Message edited by sommol - Wednesday, 2013-03-06, 7:58 AM

KaizorDate: Wednesday, 2013-03-06, 5:53 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Quote (sommol)
I am often on when there is no admins
Mmm. That's happened to me many times. and since donators cannot vote kick or ban for shit, operators are needed. Oh, yes and you won't be an ADMIN, you'll be an OPERATOR. Always rubs me the wrong way when people say "oouh i waantz admin". Though this application looks nice, it seems kinda bare bones to me. I also never see you on, though that's probably because I'm addicted to FalloutRP at the moment. So I'm going to stay neutral on this one.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

sommolDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 12:04 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
thisistakinglongerthanithought
howdoidoaspace
I'm guessing I've been declined.

Message edited by sommol - Friday, 2013-03-08, 5:44 PM

KaizorDate: Friday, 2013-03-08, 6:43 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Operators
Oh. No, you haven't been. You would have been notified. Staff apps take, approximately, 80894759748675967578603578673685 months for anything to be decided. But you haven't been denied, so hang in there.

"One of you is going to die, and it's going to be both of you." "That wasn't RDM, that was faggot smighting." -Insanity

Message edited by Kaizor - Monday, 2013-03-18, 7:38 AM

Forum » Staff applications » Current Apps » Dr. MuffinMan's Application (I've got a bad feelin' bout this.....)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright LtB © 2017 Free web hostinguCoz